Athens Street Art Photography Tour | Plaka
Are you Interested in this Tour?
Join us in a tour of the streets of Athens in a well know area called Anafiotika. Following an expert guide for a course on photographic creativity with this Anafiotika street art photography tour we will discover the hidden stories that this region’s street art work has to reveal to us.
A beautiful region, that reminds us of the feeling that the Greek islands offer us, situated right under the historical archeological monument of Acropolis. It is part of the old historical neighborhood of Plaka lying at the northerneast side of the Acropolis hill.
The actual surprise in this region near the most well- known archeological monument is that within Anafiotika’s maze of narrow streets and stone houses you find a lot of street art full of inspiration and stories to reveal. Even in this picturesque area artists where inspired from this region’s view that the ancient Greek civilization brought them to the point to feel the need to combine the art of antiquity with a modern way of expression.
Starting our walk from the rue of Tholos we will discover a colorful area where each street art has a story to tell. Walking through our pathway in this beautiful simulation of our civilization we will find along our way beautiful local components among with some of the street art whose artists are known worldwide.
As we wander around the hidden and mysterious narrow pathways of this arty world where any surface can be a canvas, we will get to know throughout their paintings some of the artists that are active in the area while learning how to get the most out of our chosen camera.
*Please make your reservations upto 48 hours in advance
**Upon request for private tour.
09.45: Meeting point
10.00: Start of the tour
12.00: Finalisation of the tour
Terms and conditions
* In case of cancellation of the tour by organizers due to force majeure, the prepaid amount will be refunded, within 30 days from the scheduled date of the program.
* In the case of cancellation of participation up to ten (10) days before the trip, the entire amount paid is refunded.
* If cancellations are made from nine (9) days up to six (6) days prior to the start of the tour, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent excursion (for the amount to which they correspond and will be spent within six months).
* If cancellations are made from five (5) days up to three (3) days prior to the start of the trip, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent tour (50% of the amount to which they correspond and are spent within six months).
* Otherwise, if cancellation occurs within the last two days prior to the start of the trip, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Video and recording of tours and presentations may be allowed with the organizer ‘s written permission. Photographic material and information, for commercial or journalistic purposes, related to the organized tours of KEDROS SA may be allowed with company’s written permission.
Cancellations or Date changes must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled time. You may then reschedule once at no additional cost or fees, although venue ticketing restrictions may apply.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour are considered as no shows and are therefore non-refundable.