Greek Gods and Super Heroes.. Myth or History?
Are you Interested in this Tour?
Myths are not just an inspiration for artists and poets but also it is a source of self-identification for the ancient Athenians.
The history and geography of the city go back to mythical events, and its name is due to the result of the mythical conflict between Athena and Neptune.
The sacrifice of Erechtheus’ daughters for the salvation of the city became an example of self-sacrifice and offering for the later Athenians, the trial of the gods in the Supreme Court marks was the beginning of the ancient city’s judicial system, while Theseus’ battle with the Amazons functioned as allies. its victory over the Persians.
Our walk through the myths of Ancient Athens will take the form of a tale of the sites of Athens inspired or marked by myths – some more or less well known.
You will explore the greatest landmarks and sites in Athens with a half day guided tour of the world famous Acropolis to the majestic Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Agora and the temple of Hephaestus.
• Two hours | Archaeological Site of Acropolis (Parthenon, Erechtheion, ect) | the myth of Goodness Athena and the Athenian Legacy
• One Hour | Archaeological Site of Olympieion | the beginning of a myth
• One Hour | Ancient Agora – walking together with Hephaestus, the god of blacksmiths, metalworking, craftsmen and artisans.
Site Stops: Archaeological Site of Acropolis, Archaeological Site of Olympieion, Ancient Agora
This is a private tour. Kindly ask for an offer.
: Meeting Point
Archaeological Site of Acropolis (Parthenon, Erechtheion, ect)
Archaeological Site of Acropolis (Parthenon, Erechtheion, ect): the myth of Goodness Athena and the Athenian Legacy
Archaeological Site of Olympieion
Archaeological Site of Olympieion: the beginning of a myth
: Ancient Agora - walking together with Hephaestus, the god of blacksmiths, metalworking, craftsmen and artisans.
Terms and conditions
* In case of cancellation of the tour by organizers due to force majeure, the prepaid amount will be refunded, within 30 days from the scheduled date of the program.
* In the case of cancellation of participation up to ten (10) days before the trip, the entire amount paid is refunded.
* If cancellations are made from nine (9) days up to six (6) days prior to the start of the tour, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent excursion (for the amount to which they correspond and will be spent within six months).
* If cancellations are made from five (5) days up to three (3) days prior to the start of the trip, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent tour (50% of the amount to which they correspond and are spent within six months).
* Otherwise, if cancellation occurs within the last two days prior to the start of the trip, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Video and recording of tours and presentations may be allowed with the organizer ‘s written permission. Photographic material and information, for commercial or journalistic purposes, related to the organized tours of KEDROS SA may be allowed with company’s written permission.
Cancellations or Date changes must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled time. You may then reschedule once at no additional cost or fees, although venue ticketing restrictions may apply.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour are considered as no shows and are therefore non-refundable.