Acropolis Museum. Fashion and Antiquity
Are you Interested in this Tour?
Strolling among the statues of the Archeologic gallery at the Acropolis Museum, you can’t help but pause and admire how the hall’s bright light almost seems to penetrate the marble of the ancient carved figures and illuminate them from within.
It is an undeniable fact that ancient Greece had its way into beauty. The fashion of Greek antiquity is visible in all its dignity on the “Kores” at the Acropolis Museum.
Hair styles, dresses accessories, as if chosen from a skilled stylist, are dedicated to infinity on the white pentelian marble of the sculptures.
It is really an experience that can’t be missed!
Site Stops: Museum of Acropolis
This is a private tour. Kindly ask for an offer.
: Meeting point
: Museum of Acropolis
Terms and conditions
* In case of cancellation of the tour by organizers due to force majeure, the prepaid amount will be refunded, within 30 days from the scheduled date of the program.
* In the case of cancellation of participation up to ten (10) days before the trip, the entire amount paid is refunded.
* If cancellations are made from nine (9) days up to six (6) days prior to the start of the tour, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent excursion (for the amount to which they correspond and will be spent within six months).
* If cancellations are made from five (5) days up to three (3) days prior to the start of the trip, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent tour (50% of the amount to which they correspond and are spent within six months).
* Otherwise, if cancellation occurs within the last two days prior to the start of the trip, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Video and recording of tours and presentations may be allowed with the organizer ‘s written permission. Photographic material and information, for commercial or journalistic purposes, related to the organized tours of KEDROS SA may be allowed with company’s written permission.
Cancellations or Date changes must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled time. You may then reschedule once at no additional cost or fees, although venue ticketing restrictions may apply.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour are considered as no shows and are therefore non-refundable.