Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
€145,00 / Per Person
*Price Includes: INCLUDED: Guided tour by a certified guide, Entrance fees: Acropolis Monuments and its slopes:20 € Acropolis Museum: 15 € Minimun no of participants: 4 persons Max no of participans: 10 persons
Cancel up to 48 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Are you Interested in this Tour?
We will start to explore the greatest landmarks and sites in Athens with a Guided tour of the Acropolis archaeological site and the New Acropolis Museum where we shall feel the air of the glorious Athenian Democracy and enter in the World of the Greek Mythology.
During the tour, we shαll gαin insight into the significαnce of the historic monuments of the Αcropolis including the Pαrthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylαiα, the Nike Temple, αs well αs other renowned sights of Αthens including the Odeon of Herodes Αtticus.
We will discuss the Acropolis hill’s rich history! Past, present and future are united under the blue Athenian sky.
This tour offers a chance for a renewed or fresh view or an alternative Acropolis experience!
Available: Αpr – Oct / Wednesday, 16.00 – 20.00
(αt leαst two dαys prior notice)
Minimun no. of participants: 4 persons
Max no. of participans: 10 persons
Guided tour by a certified guide, Entrance fees, Acoustic guide system.
: Meeting Point
: Start of the tour at Acropolis and its Slope
: A touring to Acropolis Museum
Terms and conditions
* In case of cancellation of the tour by organizers due to force majeure, the prepaid amount will be refunded, within 30 days from the scheduled date of the program.
* In the case of cancellation of participation up to ten (10) days before the trip, the entire amount paid is refunded.
* If cancellations are made from nine (9) days up to six (6) days prior to the start of the tour, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent excursion (for the amount to which they correspond and will be spent within six months).
* If cancellations are made from five (5) days up to three (3) days prior to the start of the trip, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent tour (50% of the amount to which they correspond and are spent within six months).
* Otherwise, if cancellation occurs within the last two days prior to the start of the trip, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Video and recording of tours and presentations may be allowed with the organizer ‘s written permission. Photographic material and information, for commercial or journalistic purposes, related to the organized tours of KEDROS SA may be allowed with company’s written permission.
Cancellations or Date changes must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled time. You may then reschedule once at no additional cost or fees, although venue ticketing restrictions may apply.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour are considered as no shows and are therefore non-refundable.